Pavers are made of concrete. They are an elegant way to increase the usability and beauty of your outdoor living space. Pavers come in a variety of colors, shapes, sizes, designs and textures. Their versatility makes it possible to create a unique living space customized to fit a style designed to meet your specific and tailored needs. With countless configurations and styles to consider, including pavers in your next home project is an exceptional way to invest in your home and beautify your outdoor living space and landscape.
Why Choose Pavers?
Pavers are a versatile product. Their versatility means that coming up with a customized design is limited only to what your imagination can create. With your imagination and JJ Retaining Walls expertise, a design can created to satisfy your wants and needs while at the same time meet or exceeds your expectations for many years to come.
- Attractive – Compared to asphalt or poured concrete, many homeowners agree that pavers offer a more attractive solution. They come in a variety of colors, shapes, sizes, designs and textures. With so many options available it is easy to pick the look and feel as well as design that compliments your home’s existing exterior.
- Durability – Pavers contribute to the investment of your home. That is why they make an excellent choice compared to materials that deteriorate and over periods of time. Pavers are designed to last a lifetime.
- Maintenance – Pavers are easy to maintain. Also, unlike others materials such as asphalt or concrete, pavers maintain their beauty over time. In the unfortunate situation where a paver needs to be replaced it is only those one or two stones that need fixing rather than tearing out complete sections.
- Cost – Pavers cost less than natural stone but are equally as attractive. Combine this the paver’s natural low maintenance costs and durability features it becomes easy to see how affordable they are compared to other outdoor surfaces such as poured concrete.
- Safety – Safety is always a concern. This may especially be true in outdoor situations. Because pavers are textured, they provide a natural slip resistant surface for all types of traffic situations such as walkways, vehicle parking spots and pool areas.
Did You Know?
The joints separate pavers one from the other and layers underneath assist with minimizing or completely eliminating rain water accumulation. This is different from its solid non absorbing counterpart concrete which, due to its flat surfaces, is prone to encouraging water puddles in your living space.